Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Nighty nine (99)

Once there lived a man, neither destiny favoured him nor did the lady luck.A day in his life flashed when he unwillingly passed by the kings convoy.
The king's eye spotted his untidy presence and immediately called upon for his appearance.
To the man's surprise he was asked, why are you in such ruthless rags?
When I your King still lives with all the glory and wealth.
What is it that you require my subject?
Land, land my sire.
'I require land for myself' the man replied.
'Granted, grant him the land he requires but he must strive to claim it' ordered the kings.
Come pick these Spike's, you must mark and run to claim as much as you wish.
The man ran and ran all the day long, before he could mark the end he fell down and died. Because there was no end to his greed and he always wanted more.
He was buried at the very place where he fell dead
'This is the land which he required' said the king.
Greed is impossible to be pursued, it's always the lust of more which sparkles in one's eyes.
                                     

One should strive to proceed and proclaim prosperity but never should pollute his stance with greed.
Remember destiny will always deliver you your destination.
I hope today's is topic is not that boring.
When I was told this story, a lesson in disguise was actually delivered to me by a true well wisher of mine, whom I still remember.
                                "Now it's your turn"

                                   
   Written by: Usman zahid
       CEO Uzee consultants

We portray, cater and practice blotting linguistics (copywriting services)in conjugation with ethically framed business permotional videos.

Contact/watt's app: +92 317 4397965

Email: uz669894@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment